Saturday, May 16, 2009

SMILE OR GRIN.


DESCRIPTIVE DISCOURSE.
As she mentioned my nomenclature with her soothing voice.It echoed in my ears and sounded as a shuddering thunder.The words pierced through my heart,filled me with great affection.At once I thought I was an invincible Hercules but her cooing voice which supported the words she uttered,melted my soul and mellowed my heart.
Immediately, I decided to steal a glance at her but her glamorous eyeballs met with mine and she gave a grin.Her sparkling white teeth blinked and shined as the bright star,stupefied I became.Her silky black hair shoved me out of my seat and the ground turned deep as a ditch of luv,dizzy I became.
Her charming eyes beamed like the burning furnace and blindfolded me.I tippled but she decided to support me with her warming touch.Before I could say anything beyond thank you, I heard an intense knocking behind my door and I roused up to realize all was just a fantastic dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment