Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HIS WORD IS MY SOURCE OF LIFE


DON'T GIVE THE DEVIL A CHANCE!
To love the service of the most High God is the greatest thing on earth.This is what I always think of since everything that comes my way is as a result of what the most High God has allowed.Sometimes, I consciously and unconsciously sin against my father in heaven and all that I think of is, will my father forgive me.Listen dear one, I read a wonderful portion of the Holy Bible that stipulates "When I sin, he is faithful and just to forgive me and cleanse me from all iniquities".This rhapsodized my heart and made me gain relief.I was so depressed and obsessed but he delivered and made me happy even when I least expected happiness.I always keep telling myself that I am a child and magnificently, an heir to the throne of the Almighty God.I once watched a preaching tape of Prophetess Juanita Bynum dubbed "The Prodigal Daughter".From this, the spirit of the lord told my psyche that consecration is a lifestyle and obedience to the lord.Beloved, as you take time to read this little message I have composed about my odyssey of Christendom,may the Almighty God grant you your life desires.Know that all things work for good to those that believe in God.
My acknowledgement goes to Prophetess Juanita Bynum and Bishop T.D Jakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment