Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THIS IS HIS CONFESSION

(Continuity of “THE LUV SURGERY; wasn’t successful)

“I was passionately waiting for her. I took a deep breath and buried my head in deep thought. Aloofness and Solitude tickled my emotional gear and a stream of tears flowed down my face. I couldn’t help it but rather saw myself sentimentally weeping gentlemanly in my plushy apartment. Oh…what could be happening to me? I asked. This is strange. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw her whispering into my ears.

Yes, I saw her. She whispered soothingly and cooingly to me. Slowly, she said; I’m at your back. I flinched and joyously swayed my head backward. Surprisingly, I was in a trance. “Hallucination”, they call it. But I just saw Everlove. I can’t believe nature could also tease me”
Fred ponders deeply…

Fred reminiscing:
Everything was just fine. I felt comfortable with her. Her smiles shown forth openly by her beaming whitish set of teeth always spelt “I will forever remain”. She never disclosed a single clue that things would change.

(Fred shouts in emotional agony which scares his Mother as she quickly troops into Fred’s apartment. His mother frightfully and frighteningly wraps her caring arms around Fred and cuddles him like a fragile kid)

My son, what could be troubling you? Why did you shout the hell out of your Mum?

Mother asks and continues:
Darling, you know I’m your mother. Don’t be intimidated but confide in me.

(Fred then calms down as if a heavy load of obsession has been lifted from him)

He then finds his voice and allows those choking silent words to emerge from his mouth:
Mum, I saw her and she did not wait for me. I thought she had come to stay but realized nature was behind such emotional ridicule.

Mum shockingly implores:
She…! Who is she?

Fred: Everlove.

(Fred had once discussed Everlove with his mother)

Mother: My boy, is that why you shouted?

Fred: Yes, Mum. I could not control my emotions. Sorry if I scared you.

Mother: No, my dear. You don’t have to be sorry. It is okay to feel this way but
tell me how much you loved this Everlove.

Fred: You can bet my life on it.

Mother: Really…! I can see my little boy is an adult now. (The mother pulls his
legs a little bit) Well, son, loving somebody is not a bad idea but loving somebody when your life is on a bet could be dicey. I have known my son all these years to be a very good and determined child but my dear, if you can let go of her, please do it because if you truly love her you will do just that.

Fred: Mum, I don’t understand.

Mother: If you truly love her as you said, then, let her be. This will prove your true love for her. Think about this and I bet you this is the surest way to show her your commitment. Food is ready.

Fred: I will join you soon.

(Mother exits and Fred proceeds with contemplation)

What does my Mum mean by I should let her go? If I do that, it will definitely mean I don’t love her.

Fred’s inner man 1 interjects:
Don’t be stupid. Letting her go surely will mean you are a loser. Fight and keep fighting till you win.

Fred’s inner man 2 swiftly shuts his rival up and says:
Fred, if you sincerely love her, then, let go of her. Love is not a boxing bout. There is nothing like “I lose or win” but rather love is a bond that two persons sign. Look at the brighter side, brother.
Letting Everlove remain in her love shell doesn’t destroy the bond but strengthens it mightily since it signifies that you both have fulfilled the core promise of making love, a bond. Tearing yourself apart rather ruins the bond because Everlove has chosen her path and is waiting for you to choose yours so that the bond can be successfully signed by both of you.

Fred asks: But why should this be a sad end.

Inner man 2: It’s never a sad end but a happy beginning.

(Fred’s inner men dissipate into the thin air like astonishing Guardian Angels)

The clock ticking and Fred still indecisive:
I can’t sit idly and watch Everlove become a prey to a seemingly opportunistic predator.

He pauses and as if his head being smacked against a wall responds to himself:
Oooosh…! That’s hurtful.

(He then weighs and balances his thoughts against those of his mother and inner brothers)

“…Life is a flashback and a traffic light. Sometimes, you have to look back and forth to sharpen the edge of your life. Several times too, your life hits the red light and everything you have hard-earned in life extinguishes but you wait patiently and look up as the Yellow light switches on, giving you much hope and oomph that the Green light will sooner or later turn on…”
Fred concludes with a decision…

DISCLAIMER:

THE CHARACTERS IN THIS SCRIPT ARE FORMULATED AND DO NOT HAVE ANY LINKAGE WITH ANY PERSONS. EVEN THOUGH, THE STORYLINE IS DERIVED FROM A REALISTIC HAPPENING, IT IS LARGELY AFFILIATED WITH DELUSION AND FICTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment