Friday, April 22, 2016

'Dzi Wo Fie Asem' . . . If You Attack Me, I Will Respond In Equal Measure - Bishop Obinim

Bishop Daniel Obinim has warned his fellow Pastors to be in their "lane" and not tempt him.

The founder and leader of the International God's Way Church was on UTV's "Adekye Nsroma" with host Yaa Konaman Friday morning to address some controversies surrounding his ministry.

According to him, he has never, since the inception of his ministry, spoken ill about any man of God or any person and thus expects same from his colleague men of God.

Bishop Obinim expressed disgust over the character assassination attempts on him and numerous slanderous attacks on his ministry, stressing he will retaliate any time that any person picks on him because he doesn't want his name to dragged in the mud.

"I, Obinim, have never spoken against anybody before. I have never made any person a subject of discussion in my ministry. It is rather people that attack me all the time. I have never verbally abused anyone before but I want to categorically say that if you attack me, I will attack you too by giving you an equal dose," he said.

Bishop Obinim pointed out that since humans beings are easily gullible, he prefers Ghanaians 'stay in ther lane' (mind their own businesses) and not overstep their boundaries.

This, he added, is because the days he used to remain silent over certain issues are over.
 
 
 
Source: Ameyaw Adu Gyamfi/Peacefmonline.com/Ghana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment