Saturday, December 20, 2014

Kwabena Adjei Defies Ban On Campaigning: "We All Have Our Faults...This Ain't Time For Experimentation"

National Chairman of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), Dr. Kwabena ADJEI, who is seeking re-election has appealed to party delegates not to vote on material terms.

Delivering a speech on his stewardship at the Congress, Dr. Kwabena Adjei affectionately called "Nkonya Terminator", reminded the delegates of his unflinching commitment to the progress of the party.

Admitting his faults before the assembled party faithfuls, the National Chair said "we all are human beings. To err is human" and asked the delegates not to let any of his vices be the bases of their voting.

He was however cocksure his dedicated efforts will not go in vain.

"I stand for the goodness of NDC. I stand for the goodness of Mother Ghana. I dedicate myself, the rest of my life to Mother Ghana...I’ve seen things before and there is nothing that will prevent me from dedicating that life to my dear country."

“This is not a time for experimentation, this is a time that we must know that we cannot buy the entire Ghanaian electorate…we must not sleep, we have to use our creative intelligence.

"“I blend the aged and the youth and we can make 2016 as easily as we have made the previous years. We all have our faults…I try to do my best; I will continue to do my best until I’m carried into my little box [coffin]," he said.
 
 
 
Source: Ameyaw Adu Gyamfi/Peacefmonline.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment