Monday, September 8, 2014

A FRIEND I MET !!!

Met her in school back in the days. She was the first I set eyes on; the first I met on the interview day.

Hooked up with her later in class after realizing she ain't what she portrays herself. Deep inside; there's a kind beautiful lovely heart.

Then I became her friend...how it happened, I don't know???

Our friendship lasted; I loved her company, as for her; I don't know much about what she feels about the two of us together.

I enjoyed her company. That was the time I found out she's nice inside though rowdy outside. Several people, my own friends sometimes branded me "stupid" around her because living with such character of hers; definitely only guys of my sort would still stick and it's okay to be seen "stupid."

I remember writing her a love letter or whatever to her inbox and it sounded funny...haha...that was me. mtchewwwwwww!!

HER DEEDS

This girl didn't allow me to spend Christmas with my family; yet living with her was a family.

I lost my data and my project work could have crushed my dreams (sometimes I feel like shedding tears @ this point but she will think it's crocodile tears, so I stop. Even if I want to cry koraaa mpo, I still need "Rob" to assist my eyes)

Yeah, I lost my data and my project work could have crushed my dreams but she stayed overnight with me (encouraged me) to type everything from chapter one to bibliography. 

She didn't sleep! She was there with me!! She typed it for me when I became weary. She never complained !!!

I still remember the peck I gave her.

I lost my ATM cards, IDs; in fact lost almost every penny on me cos all my money was part of it.

I never requested money but she did what I never expected in my life. (she remembers - no need reminding her)

Look, I keep telling her I love her, (several other people think I'm not serious at all (I mean at all) like she knows - but I learned from her...lol.)

Whether she believes or not, I love her. 

I met you Eli and frankly speaking you're a necessary EVIL in my life. No matter what, I pray God never takes you away from me or takes me away from you.

There's a lot to say about this one Ewe girl but in summary; if this is not a good friend; then who else?

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment