Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Paul Afoko Once Brandished A Gun Before Me... - NPP Nasara Coordinator

Kamal-deen Abdulai
National Nasara Coordinator of the New Patriotic Party, Kamal-deen Abdulai has for the first time revealed his frosty relationship with the party's National Chairman Paul Afoko. 

The National Nasara Coordinator disclosed that since the party returned from Congress which was held in the Northern Region, he and the National Chairman have been at loggerheads.

"....ever since the Tamale Congress, I have not good peace under the leadership of Paul Afoko," he said.

Kamal-deen, who is in support of the party's disciplinary action against the National Chairman, further told host Kwami Sefa Kayi on Peace FM's "Kokrokoo" that the relationship between them deteriorated to the extent that, Mf Afoko once brandished a gun before him.

“I say hello. I go to him. But when it comes to our party, if i'm asked [Chairman General] generally speaking; is the party going on well? I will say no...Truly speaking, there was an occasion where a gun was brandished but not pointed at me…Showing me a gun does not mean that he pointed it at me. Truth is that, there is a lot happening in this party,” he added.

National Chairman Paul Afoko

No comments:

Post a Comment